What is the Parangon™ font?
PT Parangon™ was designed in 1986-2002 by Anatoly Kudryavtsev and licensed by ParaType. This type family belonges to Neogrotesque subclass of closed Sans Serif. Letterforms of lower case is based on the tradition of 1710 Civil type and some modern Italic types. The family has a lot of weights and styles including Extra Condensed, Condensed, Regular, Extra Light, Light, Bold, Extra Bold. For advertising and display matter. Also it can be used for texts in advertising magazines.
Parangon™ Font families
The Parangon™ includes the following font families:
- PT Parangon 130 ExtraLight
- PT Parangon 230 Light
- PT Parangon 330 Regular
- PT Parangon 430 Bold
- PT Parangon 530 ExtraBold
- PT Parangon 110 ExtraCond ExtraLight
- PT Parangon 210 ExtraCond Light
- PT Parangon 310 ExtraCond
- PT Parangon410 ExtraCond Bold
- PT Parangon 510 ExtraCond ExtraBold
- PT Parangon 120 Cond ExtraLight
- PT Parangon 220 Cond Light
- PT Parangon 320 Cond
- PT Parangon 420 Cond Bold
- PT Parangon 520 Cond ExtraBold
Here is a preview of how Parangon™ will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
User Review( votes)