What is the Limon font?
Limon Script matches very well with Dress. Take a look at our latest release!
The script font will work in your app as you see in the posters above. Default positional forms appear while you are writing when Standard Ligatures and Contextual Alternates features are on. Just keep them activated and let Limon Script do the rest. It warrants that all the connections will look good. Also, you can activate stylistic alternates, swash, titling and stylistic sets to have options for capitals, initials and terminals. Don’t forget to download the instructions from the Gallery Section. More…
After the success of Blend, Typesenses presents Limon, its fresher handmade font collection. 100% hand-drawn by Sabrina M Lopez, with the collaboration of Sol Suarez, who illustrated the dingbats, and Guido Ferreyra, who made the font production and programming of the Script Font. This huge project took 18 months to be finished. As we believe in high quality, we took care of every detail, specially the connections of the scripts font which are very accurate. Every combination of letters is designed, all of them: No matter what you write, it will always look good. Limon speaks your language! It includes the complete diacritic set for Basic Latin and Western, Central and South Eastern European.
As springtime is blooming, fresh aroma is in the air. The sun shines brightly, painting things in yellow -lemon yellow, perhaps-. A well-being sensation is all around. Handcrafted spirit and organic products are trending now. Limon (Spanish word for Lemon) is the appropriate font to this environment. Use Limon and squeeze a touch of homemade taste on your work this season!
The complete Family Package includes 16 styles (they can also be purchased separately):
– Script Font Regular, Bold, Outline and the Fill for that outline. Every stroke on the same letter has a different slant which makes the rhythm more natural. To keep that calligraphic rhythm as much as possible, Limon Script has lots of alternates and combinations. As it is a SMART SCRIPT, initial and ending letters appear by default while you are writing, as well as the ligatures between the letters. Standard Ligatures and Contextual Alternates features must be active while using this font ALWAYS.
Besides, it includes alternative lowercase letters for the beginning and ending of the word and up to four alternates for each Uppercase letter (7 Stylistic Sets). Additionally, two options of figures: oldstyle and lining. Each Script Font reaches a total of more than 2900 glyphs (languages for every alternate included). We do suggest to use professional applications that widely support Open Type, like Adobe InDesign or Adobe Illustrator. Take a look at the User Guide in the Gallery Section.
– Roman Caps Regular. As everything we do, it has a handmade look and feel, because we know that the human touch makes all the difference. We also include a Marker style to stress this idea. It comes in Regular, Bold, Outline and the Fill for that outline. All these fonts have Discretional Ligatures (dlig) and a Stylistic Set of underlined vowels.
– Didone Caps. A little bit more formal option with its Outline version and the Fill for that outline.
– Dingbats. Elements of nature are included, like flowers, feathers, leafs, petals, butterflies, hearths, among others. Additionally, there is a Fill font to paint them.
Although the font specimen is flavored with the visual universe of natural and organic philosophy, it is only a metaphor. You can create your own look and use Limon for logos, magazines, menus, books, invitations, wedding/greeting cards, stationery, packaging, labels, winery, etc.
And remember: When life gives you Limon, make a beautiful design!
Limon Font families
The Limon includes the following font families:
- Limon Script Regular
- Limon Script Bold
- Limon Script Outline Regular
- Limon Script Fill Regular
- Limon Regular
- Limon Marker Regular
- Limon Marker Bold
- Limon Marker Outline Regular
- Limon Marker Outline Bold
- Limon Marker Fill Bold
- Limon Marker Fill Regular
- Limon Didone Regular
- Limon Didone Outline Regular
- Limon Didone Fill Regular
- Limon Dingbats Regular
- Limon Dingbats Fill Regular
Here is a preview of how Limon will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
User Review( votes)