What is the Beorcana Std font?
Beorcana can be classified as a serifless roman, a stressed sans, a glyphic sans, or calligraphic sans. However it is classified, Beorcana derives not only from other stressed sans designs like Lydian, Amerigo and Optima, but also utilizes classic Renaissance proportions in both Roman and Italic, which facilitate extended reading.
Beorcana is available in Display, regular Text and Micro styles. Beorcana’s Text styles offer comfort and liveliness in books, dictionaries, magazines and other reading-intensive settings. Display styles offer a stately and organic flavor for any application. Micro styles perform in tight and dense settings like dictionaries, bibles, maps and fine print. More…
The name Beorcana is a variant of the Icelandic word for the Birch tree, and the related words for the Icelandic rune. Many variant spellings are used for the tree and the rune: Beorc, Berkanan, Birkana, Bercano, Bjork, Bjarka. The Birch was revered as a symbol of renewal, due to its role as a pioneer species in burned, boggy or otherwise unforested areas.
Beorcana Std Font families
The Beorcana Std includes the following font families:
- Beorcana Std Light
- Beorcana Std Light Italic
- Beorcana Std
- Beorcana Std Italic
- Beorcana Std Medium
- Beorcana Std Medium Italic
- Beorcana Std Bold
- Beorcana Std Bold Italic
- Beorcana Std Black
- Beorcana Std Black Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Thin
- Beorcana Display Std Thin Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Light
- Beorcana Display Std Light Italic
- Beorcana Display Std
- Beorcana Display Std Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Medium
- Beorcana Display Std Medium Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Bold
- Beorcana Display Std Bold Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Black
- Beorcana Display Std Black Italic
- Beorcana Display Std Ultra
- Beorcana Display Std Ultra Italic
Beorcana Std Preview
Here is a preview of how Beorcana Std will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.
User Review( votes)